previous scirocco owner

Hello All, I'm a new subscriber to this list. I wish it had been
around when I had my '79 scirocco (charcoal grey with red interior)
back in the late eighties. Anyhow, I'm now looking for another one,
late seventies or early eighties model. Does anyone have one for sale
in Missouri or close to me? I live about 30 miles west of Cape
Girardeau which is in se Missouri on the Mississippi river.
Thanks, and I'm glad to have found this list and website.
Tony
--
this is coming to you from Anthony Bailey KC0HZP (mailto:abailey@mac.com)
Marble Hill, Missouri 63764