How to fix flooping Recaros?

List,

Hey, my drivers side Recaro seat has the electric height adjustment for the
seat bottom....The electric switch does not work, but thats a different
story (unless someone has 2 recaro seat switches for cheap).  But the seat
is "loose" feeling.  i will sit in it and it basicly falls to the floor, if
i stomp on the brakes, it will flop back up!  Im pretty shure that it is
just a bushing or something that is busted or missing, but i cant seem to
locate it on the ETKA cd cause i have no idea what it is called, or what it
should look like, or if it is infact a busted bushing!  I am also new to
owning the cd, and am still learning how to use it :)  Some help would be
great.  I believe that whatever is wrong with it would be simmilar tol the
stock roc 16v seats with the manual tilt adjusment handle.  Thanks.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)