Re: Triple Gauge panel

This link is for Greg Davis' site... he makes a really nice 3-guage panel
for the mk2 Scirocco, but not the mk1...

You would need a different size panel for the mk1...
For my mk1, I made my own 2-guage panel to fit below the other 2 guage
openings in the console...so now I have 3 guages and a clock...

There's a picture of this on my site under my mk1 section...

<http://members.nbci.com/Scirocco16v/>

HTH

=====