Re: Dyno Day success!

--- Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:

Cant
> wait for next year.  Hope everyone from the ohio group
> made it back ok and,
> oh yeah, you too canada!  hehehehe.

LOL.  Yeah, we all made it back ok, though we did have at
least one pretty close call on I-90 when traffic came to a
screeching halt in front of us when driving directly into
the sun.

  A big thanks to Jim
> for his
> hospitality, hope we didn't leave to bad of an impression
> on you or your
> neighbors!

They seem to be used to it at this point.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup (2)
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"...And Morgo, as the friendly Draub." - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In