Re: headlight relays - now fast blinker SOLVED!!!

Gonna have to try this.... well, as soon as it stops
raining and I get some time.  Thanks for the ideas.

--- Jeffrey Wheeler <j_dubbya@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Gerry nailed it.  I remembered upon reading his post
> that I'd removed that
> bulb from its socket (for no apparent reason) and
> noticed some corrosion at
> the side contact point.  I just put the bulb back in
> and forgot about it,
> until now.  I guess what little conductivity that
> was left was further
> diminished by my meddling.  Anyway, I was able to
> sandpaper the contact
> points in about 30 sec. on my lunch break, and it
> works fine now.  Thanks,
> Gerry!
>
> Thanks also to everyone else who replied.  It's a
> wonderful thing to toss a
> problem out there and get multiple well-reasoned
> hours.

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/