Re: Hub RINGs needed!!!

I need some of these rings too.  but what do they look like?  I can't use
anything that makes my wheels stick out any more than they do already.  I am
running 195-50-15 on 15x7's with a 24mm offset and I had to cut my fenders
to fit them.  any more offset and I'll be rubbing badly again.

and Rob, until you find some rings, undo your lug nuts and VERY CAREFULLY
try to center the wheel by eye as you tighten the bolts.  This helped me a
lot.  I can do 120-140kph with just a bit of vibration, whereas before, the
vibration would be bad at 80-100kph.

HTH
Casey
84 Roc