Hub RINGs needed!!!

   Ok, I bought the nice 16" wheels from this cool guy right. They look nice
on the Scirocco. But they are not hub centric. Now if all I did was drive
back and forth to work ( 2 miles each way) that would be cool. It would save
me from getting another speeding ticked. But that's not the case. I cannot
drive faster than 45 mph with because the shaking they cause. Anyone know
where I can get some hub rings from. Or even get some made. I would hate to
have spent that much money on wheels and have to get rid of them already.
   Because ugly or not the stock 13" webs I got from Richard still let me do
108 mph without a shake.

Rob
85 Wolfsberg Edition (Autobahn Slow Poke)

http://profiles.msn.com.