From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Shawn C Meze
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 8:45 PM
To: VW-Scirocco@gmx.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Convertible Sciroccos??

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:09:31 +0100 "www.sciroccofan.de"
<VW-Scirocco@gmx.net> writes:

>I can not understand, what you want to say with this text. Can you
>please discribe, what you want to say in other words?

All you really need to know is that Julie paid you a very high
compliment. :)
Welcome to the list!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!