Re: Convertible Sciroccos??

Hello,

the red convertible costs a little bit more than $3000 USD.

I do not know, how you can get this car to the states and how much it will cost, but I will try to find it out.

I did not send a car to the states yet. But perhaps I will do it if someone is interested in it.

I do not know which problems (if there are problems) the custums will have but my neighbour works at the custums and I will ask him for this problems.

I will contact you, if I know something more.

Best regards

Patrick