Wiring HE** in '81

The car drew first blood today. Pulling the wires, a wire clip gave way and
my wrist hit the sharp edge of the nose. After stopping the bleeding (which
I fed to the VW god) I realised.... Boy, there are there a lot of pretty
colored wires.....

Well after stripping the old wiring from the rocco, I came up with either an
idea or an excuse for a lobotomy...
(No comments please...  :)

 The wiring of the dash and lights is really simple so I am going to
redesign the wiring and the way it runs. I will use relays out in the eng
comp and low current switching to operate the systems. This way I can
minimise the size of the wires and maximise the types of lights.
I think, tonight I will be redesigning the wiring with the Bently's by my
side.

The ignition and engine junk can remain the same though.

"Julie? Yes, at one time she had a life" Rod Sterling.

Julie Macfarlane
'81 8v Scirocco (In restoration, but on road..)
'81 16v Scirocco (Fronkenstein)
'83 Rabid Jackalope GTi (Baby/ bad CV's)