A new garge-mate for my Scirocco (OT)

Hey Everyone,

My Scirocco has a new addition to keep it company in the garage. After many
years of loyalty to the VW family, I strayed a little. I picked up a Saab 9
3 Viggen. I was considering the Passat, but worked a killer deal on a 2000
Viggen.

It's an incredible car. A turbo charged, 4 cylinder, 2.3 liter motor with 20
psi boost! It puts out 230 HP, and 258 ft. lbs. of torque! Firm suspension,
and huge brakes (12.13 inch) with slotted rotors. All that power goes to the
front wheels, and it's enought to yank the wheel out of your hand. There
were only 1000 made for the US in 2000. If you get a chance to check one
out, I highly recommend it.

Later -- Craig

http://profiles.msn.com.