Re: looking for the protective cage under the oil pan

Wing,
I have one.  It was original equipment on my car.  It's been hacked up by
yours truely when I installed a lower stress bar.  It's not very pretty.  It
actually mounts to the block.  With my suspension setup and my additional
crossbars that I added to the unit(after hacking), it was too much of a pain
to get to the oil plug.  You can have it if you like. LMK.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 10/19/00 8:37:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,