Re: VW Driver's School - Pahrump, NV - October 29th

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:32:46 -0700 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:
>Anybody going?  Only $30 for a full day driving school sponsored by
>VWoA.. Details here:
>
>http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/001053.html
>
>Pahrump is 50 miles west of Las Vegas.. which means not only gambling,
>but LEGAL brothels..  :Q
>I'm thinking of heading out.  Class is limited to 100 but isn't yet
>full.

Im getting married that saturday (Oct 28th) and fly out at 4:pm sunday.
IF I had known I might of made arangments to drive and bring tires.

You know.... a rental and a couple entry tickets would make a MOST
excelet wedding gift!! LOL!!

If you guys show up in Vegas, let me know. The party starts, for us, at
9:pm wednesday when we fly in. It pauses saturday afternoon just briefly.
The wedding is going to be at the "Little White Chapel" (You know, the
one that Ross and Rachel got married in! I know you freaks watch
"Friends".) at 4:pm saturday. The party will resume right afterwords.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!