Re: removing trim...good/bad idea?

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:49:04 PDT "Joe Doty" <rocco2nr@hotmail.com>
writes:
>I wanna pull the trim off my rocco 16v, I already got rid of the
pinstriping
>and it looks a lot better.  It looks like it's just glued on...is this
>right?  I was thinking of heating it up and pulling it off and getting
the
>glue off somehow.  Are there any holes in the body underneath it?
>Anyone wanna talk me into or out of this?  Thanks.

Remove it!! They're just glued on. Go with your instinct and heat up the
trim and remove carefully. Therre are no holes underneath, just clean,
unfaded paint. :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!