Re: Euro bumpers paintable?

>Brett, I love the sanded look too, thinking of doing that to my bumpers and
>mirrors when I have the car painted, but how much do you think that orange
>peel texture helps hold the paint on??

When I got mine painted, I had all the guy remove the texture
off the bumpers by sanding them smooth. He then used a flex
agent and then a special hardner and a sick primer and they
shine like mirrors after being painted. Holding up pretty well
too. Well, no one has tapped into them yet. (knock on wood)

Paully
87' Scirocco 16v
86' Scirocco