Re: Need oil cooler placement suggestions

Never considered it a smartass comment, Christian.   I wondered if someone
might mention that - I guess I should be more specific at times.

I am going to check out Summit Racing - thanks for the link.  It's not so
much the actual cooler that bugs me (there is room for that in swapping out
the OEM cooler); rather, it's the oil cooler radiator piece that is hard to
find space for with both a regular radiator and A/C condensor hogging the
front of the car.

-PK

> Phil,
>
> Didn't mean to sound a smart ass but I couldn't tell whether you knew
there
> is a cooler on the car already. Not my favorite style either, but the
price
> was right.
>
> That said, I am not aware of any OEM solutions for this car, but pick up a
> copy of the Summit Racing catalog (free request at www.summitracing.com)
and