Re: Need oil cooler placement suggestions

I am looking at doing the same thing and there seems to be enough room to fit one in between the radiator and the front grill.  I don't know how big yours is, but the one I got form a Turbo Volvo will fit in no problem.

Victor

>>> "RoccoPhil" <roccophil@mindspring.com> 10/17 10:01 PM >>>
Would like to run an oil cooler on a 87 rocco 16v that is equipped with A/C.
I know the space is supertight with A/C.  Anyone got any bright ideas on
where/how to set up an oil cooler system?

Thanks
-PK