Re: First time Auto-x

Here is a couple of tips that nailed me the first time I tried to auto-x.
Specifically the inspection of your car.  Make sure your battery is down
tight, no loose junk in your car and that your rear wheel bearings are
adjusted....plus many other things...just make sure your car gets a real
good going over the day before...

Eric

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Christopher Michael Boggs wrote:

> List,
>
>    I will taking my 88 16v to an auto cross for the fist time this
> week-end.  It will also be my first time a such an event.  Is there any
> advice I should know about before hand, so I can better the snot out of my
> friends '00 focus.  I know to keep an eye on my tire press.  and that it
> is the skinny pedal on the right.  Other then that is there anything else I
> should know about.  Anyway thanks, and I will let you know how it goes.
>
> Chris

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)