From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dave Novak
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 6:25 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: I'm Sciroccoless :(

Well, list... Julie came yesterday for my '81 and many boxes of parts and
rims and some tires. She's got parts to last through the next world war, and
a couple more engine swaps.

It's sad to let her go, but I'll again own one. I was up to three once, and
now I have none. Ahh well.

Keep updated on her project... it sounds like a lotta fun for her.

-Dave
'89 Isuzu Trooper V6

http://profiles.msn.com.