nearly got worked...

Luckiest fri 13th I've ever had.

So I'm drivin up the 101 to go to one of my favorite roads, hwy 227.  Lots
of twisties.  Anyway it's about 9 pm, and I'm cruisin about 75.  I'm pulling
slowly up next to this late 80s tbird, and I get almost all the way even
with him.  Suddenly, a deer fills up the left side of my vision and my first
thought was that it's too late.  The deer goes for it, and I yerk the wheel
to the left (not too hard) in an attempt to miss it.  I don't know if that
helped or not, but the damn deer runs _right between_ our cars.  I glanced
at the guy in the tbird and he looked really surprised.  Pretty lucky 13th,
I'd say...

Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.