No Subject

Location:  Westport, MA.   02790

Car:  82' Scirocco with 142,714 Miles.  The car needs a new crankshaft for
its 1.7 engine.  The end is worn out where the timing belt pulley bolts onto
it.  The engine ran great until now, didn't burn any oil.  I had the oil pan
off a while ago to do the gasket and there wasn't any sludge in the engine.
The car also needs new front rotors and the exhaust (muffler plus ?).  IIRC,
it also could use a new windshield due to excessive pitting.  The car is
silver and the paint isn't the best (faded and cracked).  About 16K miles on
new shocks, struts, clutch/pressure plate.
    I will accept any reasonable offer for the car.

Parts:  I am also willing to part out this car.  Let me know what your needs
are.  The car has working power mirrors and the rear hatch/wing from an 84.
I also have a factory 16v ground effects kit for this car (not installed).
   Make me an offer!!    I am very reasonable!!          Willing to ship most
smaller parts (no body panels, seats, etc. unless you pay for somebody else
to package it)

Send a copy of any requests to czvw@mediaone.net

**The car has a working factory single wiper unit**
--
Chris  czvw@mediaone.net
82 Scirocco  R.I.P.