Re: Any VA guys here?

Well, I did send out an invitation a month ago to anybody interested for
a big beer drinkin', womanizin' barbecue...  Too bad you didn't make it,
it pretty much rocked!  An no one even called the police!  (maybe our
neighbors were nice since we invited them...)

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944