Re: HELP!!!!

I believe the guy with the Jetta GLI front clip (2.0L 16v with motornic,
trans, axles, everything) still has this and the last I spoke with him said
that he could go down to $1000.  He didn't necessarily get the best deal on
it and needs to recover some of the money he bought the car for.  LMK if you
are interested since he is not on the list or on the net as far as I know.

Dave