Y'all Come back now ya hear? (delete this)

http://www.debsfunpages.com/hillbilly.htm

My Scirocco sure was moving fast last night...went right past that other
four cylinder car!

And all one cheap gas! Can ya believe it. Is there anyone who has to run
high test in there car because they went and did too many mods to
accommodate anything else?

See if anyone actually did studies on Gas they would see that high octane
(unless is has more additives for cleaning porpoises which it hardly ever
does) is actually a HUGE waste of money. See they add this additive into to
NOT burn the fuel. So in another words they add something so the fuel just
most of the time goes out the tailpipe in condensation for. Anyone knows
while trying to pass a close emissions check that you should always buy as
low octane as your car can handle because they hate to see raw fuel coming
out of the exhaust when it is tested and you automatically fail. One of the
companies I have worked for already has designed additives that would not
only increase detonation of gas with a modified car but would make it over
300 times more efficient. Think they could sell it to a car company? Yeah
they even went to VW and asked!!!! Could you imaging having 300 times more
usage from the gas our county imports today? Politics are fucking stupid!
The stuff they made the additives from was almost garbage from another
company and was going to be relatively cheap compared to what we spend today
on fuel. Guess what our government again stepped in and said no we can not
change the current economic system that drastic. So they had them stop any
and all testing of the product! HA good old USA! Now the waste from the
other company poisons our ground drinking water somewhere and we all sit
here and complain about rising gas prices at the pump. Isn't this a great
shithole we live in?

http://www.netjunkies.net/lrb/pictures.htm

Yes as soon as possible I will have some pictures up of some of your
acceptable non"rice" mods!