From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 6:25 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [OT] Added a Maserati BiTurbo to the stable today :)

It's an 84 (1st year NA), has had some 'history' and need a lot of TLC,
which will have to wait out a good shop manual and rebuilding the Roc's
clutch and motor mounts. Priorities you understand. <ahem>

Anywho, it seems like a fun, "Going out in" car so I will finally be
able to style at the Prom, which I missed btw, (Class of '81). WooHoo!

Still looking to add a Vanagon to the mix, might have one lined up too.

TBerk
cwazy man, cwazy.

In case you are wondering what one looks like, here is a link-

<http://home.earthlink.net/~berkyt/_uimages/MyMase1.jpg>

Think Burgundy.