VW "Fall Fest" show in Riverside this Saturday 10/14

Doug Teulie and I are gonna go do this gig.. at the last 2 local events
(VW Driver's Fest and Dubfest 2k) there were 3 and 4 Sciroccos respectively
TOTAL at each event.  This sucks!!  If you can join us, please do, rain or
shine, pretty car or not.

Here's some particulars:

Exit 91 frwy at Adams/Auto Center

Vendors welcome at 8AM= Free with raffle donations.
Pullins welcome at 9AM= One non-perishable food item per person will get you
in.

This is our 1st Annual and we are planning to be here next year and to become
the biggest inland empire VW show! So come and help us thrive!

Presented by NBWC & sponsored by Riverside VW

There will be food and prizes for both air & water cooled dubs...

The show catagories are:
Top three: New beetle, Passat, Jetta, [Golf, Gti, Rabbit], Cabriolet,
Scirroco, Corrado, Bug, Cal Bug, Bus, Camper Bus, Thing, Ghia, [Type3=Notch,
Squareback, fastback] Top one in both air & water: Special Interest/Dune,
Interior, Paint, Engine, Project, Personalized plates, SHOP CAR, lowest,
Furthest driven, Best represented club, NBWC Choice, and Riverside VW choice.

There will be food and beverages.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0