Re: Headunits (AM reception)

At the risk of contradicting the great VanS.

Not necessarily.  Another possibility is a broken
antenna cable.  If your cable has been damaged /
broken and shoddily repaired or not repaired at all FM
will come through fine, but AM will barely squeak
through.

Yet another of the million things that can easily go
wrong with the roccos... ;)

> Easy answer:  your roof mounted antenna amplifier is
> fried.  You can
> replace it or bypass it...both of which involve
> pulling down the headliner
> to some degree.  I've got the same problem and I'm
> leary of pulling down
> the headliner and not getting it back together
> perfectly. :/
>
> ==Brett
>
>  \/  '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take
> two home. They're small"
> \/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v
> (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net
>
> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/