Re: ESAD

i don't think turbocharging, boring, shaving, or doing any other PERFORMANCE
(wow, imagine that) mod to a honda is "rice".  Personally I wouldn't get any
honda, rice or not, but that is just my opinion.  What you saying is that a
honda has doors, wheels, taillights,etc. so any car with that on it is rice.
  Do use all a favor and pick up stamp collecting (not putting down stamp
collecting :) ) or something.

http://profiles.msn.com.