Re: Noisy blower motor in dash

> Do you have AC? This could change the price in the motor and someonee
> probably has a good used one on the list

  i think that i have two lying around. they've no resistor pack (this
is what usually dies) and, hence, no wiring except for the ground wires
coming off the motor itself, but if you're handy with a solder gun, then
you've got no problems (e-mail me if you need soldering ideas). i think
i got one from the junkyard for $50. i'd let 'em go for $25 + shipping.
e-mail me privately if interested. i will make a definitive check on
number if more than one party's interested.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com