[Fwd: Selling 80 Scirocco. where is a good place to sell it?]

forwarded from r.a.m.v.w.. contact the seller, not me.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Selling 80 Scirocco. where is a good place to sell it?
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:07:19 -0400
From: Brian McGarvey <brianm@athens.net>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Hey yall,
I'm new here. I'm looking to sell my 80' rocco to somebody who actually
wants it.
I'm in college (grad student) and I now longer have time to fool with
it. The body is in good shape
save one dent, some surface rust, and needed paint job. Everyting in it
is original except the seats that are out of a 87 rocco. 200+ miles.
Won't idle properly (drops to 100-200 rpm).

does anybody know a good place to advertise it to a deserving owner? :-)

PS. I love this car! But my wife hates it!

gt0594a@prism.gatech.edu