Re: Gli Distributor

In a message dated 10/9/00 9:23:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<< Sorry, dont know the specific info. For the most part, any A2 16V will
 work. Earlier than 91. Im not sure about the 2.0L 16V's (91-92 )but I
 suspect they are the same beast as well.  >>

Yeah, cause my car's distrubutor parked my car today.  I took the cap off and
it was all oily and greasy and there was a broken piece of plastic in it..
thats wasn't too good.  I just bought it used too.