Re: shooting flames out the tail pipe?

In a message dated 10/8/00 3:04:09 PM EST, DNK006@aol.com writes:

<< As for devices, like spark plugs in the tail
 pipe, these are illegal in most states.  >>

Like my car or 99% of the cars on the list are 100% legal . Especially the
way cops operate around my house they just give you any type of ticket and
its up to you to prove your innocence unlike whatever the Constituion says .

I used to shoot flames out of my car untill I had the mixture properly
adjusted on the CIS-E . I dont have a cat or resonator which I am sure helps
let the fire out .

Jasin
MK1 16v S
No emissions equipment