2nd hungarian scirocco meeting

Hi all,

we haven't prepared so well. (The advertising missed mostly)
(I made an accident so my car was broken and most of my time I spent with
this.)
Back to the meeting.
There were definitely less cars than last time - cc. 20 Rocs. (3 of them
were mk1, and one mk3 ;-) alias Corrado)
1st of all we made a beauty contest (2 of the three was new who won)
Talked, photos viewed, then started to an inn 20 mile away. They were
waiting for us and we watched the videos made last time and ate the lunch.
Then went to a plain land nearby and played.
Peter asked the tools and 1st aid kits and so on and who had the most won a
videotape about the last happening.
Then came the slalom. It was somewhat wet grass.
The owners of lowered cars was hesitating a bit but there was nothing to
worry about so everybody had fun.
We closed at sunset.

                  ,.     ,.
                 {^ \-"-/ ^}