[Fwd: Kinda OT:Supersprint Header]

Hi,
In case anyone is interested.
John

John,
    The header replaces everything from the back of the head down to where the cat is supposed to fit.  It has a flange for the
cat, if you choose to use one.  Other wise it has the bung for the O2 sensor, but it has not been drilled yet so you could still
use the original O2 sensor location.
    I'd just like to get my money back, not turn a profit, so ~$275, but I'm willing to move a little.

Cheers,
Pat