(O.T.) Sizzlin' Suzuki . . .

This may sound like sacrilege, but there is a new must-have on the market.

I'm talking about the Suzuki Esteem. This car has a lot of potential hidden
in it's pedestrian sheetmetal.

First, the engine can be modified for a lot more power than stock, for not
too much $$$.
The best part is the suspension mods possible. I figure on putting shorter
springs on it, say about 3-4" shorter. Next, smaller (13") wheels and
40-series tires, to really get this baby close to the ground.

Can you imagine, being the first one on your block to drive a...  Lowered
Esteem.

Oh well, too much MTBE in my peace pipe.  ;->

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 - Look carefully, you'll see a little Quayle in that Bush...