Re: Rich Deede??????

I just talked to Rich this past week actually!  He had a problem with
his old email address and hasn't gotten back onto the list in a while...
He did say that he already wants another rocco someday!!!
 Are we surprised!?!  I knew he'd want another sooner or later!

I hope he doesn't mind, but here's his new email address:
<rdeede@hotmail.com>

=====