<non rocc> MK1 GLI for sale!!!!

List,

Ok here we go:
Please someone buy this from me!  I would really like to get rid of this
before winter hits.  Car is a 1984 VW Jetta GLI, 180k miles, 1.8L 8v engine,
5 speed, ac, nice shiny original black paint with few dents and almost no
rust.  Floors are 100% solid also.  Grey cloth seats with fake leather black
bolsters, with black interior.  Panasonic tape deck with stock speakers in
doors and pheonex gold 6.5" woofers in back deck, sounds pretty good.  13"
Golf steel wheels, but may come with 14" GTI alloys with decient tires if
the price is right.  Car is basicly bone stock with the exception of red
painted valve adn timing covers,  brake calipers and gauge surround.  I have
put a large amount of time and money into this car.  It runs and drives now
but has a dead cylender, or a burnt valve on one cylender,  180k what do you
expect.  I have a rock solid 100k 1.8 JH from my  '84 GTI to go with the
car.  A good days work and she will purr like a kitten, or an '84 GTI if you
will ;)  I will even help ya do it at my house and you can drive it home at
100mph!  I also have many body and other types of parts that will go with
the car.  excelent condition for year, would make an excelent 16v conversion
project car or just a decient winter beater to save your rocco from the
harsh salty winter roads. I am looking to get $1200 obo.  To me it is a fare
price becase of the amount of stuff that is new in the car.  I would also be
interested in mk2 16v rocco parts, euro bumpers, 2.0 etc, or a decient mk1
rocco.  You can see pics of it on my web sight as well as some more info on
what has been done to it at:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/MK1Jetta.html

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v