Upper tie bar differences

Today, I was doing a little touch up painting on the engine bay.  This
included the removal and painting of my Neuspeed Upper tie bar.  Anywho,
I had to run to the store, while the paint was still setting on the tie
bar, so I threw the nuts back on the strut bearings and went.  I never
really realized exactly how much of a difference there is with and with
out the bar until today.  It was insane, my tires made squeeling noises
in the corners that they did not make before.  Oh, the point - if you
don't have one get one, well worth the money.  It's a world of
difference.

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL