camshaft upgrade

Ok,
I want to upgrade my camshaft-   I have the 1.7 L  engine.   what am I
looking for?  what works best for those of you who have done this
proceedure.what other adaptations willl i need to make to get the best
benefits from this swap?  Who may have one for sale?

Im so glad this list is back up!!!!! lol

Im also looking for a bigger throttlebody- intake and exhaust manifolds
etc.  in case someone out there is willing to part with the parts.

Mike
81 S project (paint and body work are next)