Re: NOS Horror story...

that sounds like a bad bad thign, here is a few tips for putting a over 50
shot of NOS on your car, if you wanna do it the right way,
ths is so there is no contamination of teh main line and no starvation as
well,
you will need a spare  small fuel tank, serate klines, adn fuel pump, this
is so you are not starving tehmain lines nor getting anythign from teh old
tank (dirt rust ....) inteh nozzels or lines, if you really want to go fast
and paly with NOS you should do it this way, there are many ways around it,
but if you are goign over a 50 shot  dont mess aournd with the plug adn
play, and if it is programmable electronics onteh car,you might want to
think about a nother program (chip or seperate program) to make sure you
Nitrous is mixed properly with your gas(A?F ratio) that willincrease th life
of your NOS motor, and also make sure you pistons can handle the extra
power, most sotck pistons willonly want to hold abotu 50  or so, then you
might need differnt rings & pisotns  dont wanna melt anyhitng
here is another note, when you deal with forced induction when you spray it,
it actually adds to the power by cooling the air goign into the motor, if
you look at a g-60 corrado, a 50 shot willactually give around 62 hp,  the
colder the air the better the car will run , if you really wanted to you
could spray some ion teh intercooler , to get teh air cooler to beigin with
, but i still prefer right  infront of teh ports, ont eh bottem of teh
runners...
that is my 2 cents worth on NOS
jonas