cheap 16V available in SoCal - $600-$700 range

Dropped in on Ron Wood today, he has a customer who's looking to quickly
unload a 16V (didn't ask what year), in "complete" condition, for somewhere
in the $600-$700 neighborhood.  Car is black and is "not perfect".  Ron
can be a master of the understatement at times!  If anybody's interested,
contact Ron at his shop, VW Specialties in Huntington Beach, for more info
and to get the dude's number.  Apparently he's motivated to move it quickly
as he already has a new car.

The reason I dropped in on Ron was to check in on my head being worked by
Collin Gyenes at TT.  I started this "project" back in freakin' JUNE for
cryin' out loud, and it STILL ain't done!  I've had the 50mm manifold almost
that long and I'm getting sick of staring at it in the house!  Word is that
we MAY be finally almost ready to go... I'm hoping by end of year.. <groan>

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0