84 Mk2 for sale

Hey guys, remember that mint 84 Rocco I had, that the only down side was
it was automatic.  Well the kid I sold it to is looking at buying a new
car and dosen't want to trade it in.  The car has 112k on it, was
meticulasly maintained by BMW mechanic.  I have pics still I think, it's
mars red and really really nice.  Auto matic shows no leaks, doesn't burn
the trans fluid and shifts perfectly.

Car is in Colorado Springs.  he is looking for $2k or best offer.  Contact
me if anyone is interested.

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox