Re: Springs NS vs HR

In a message dated 11/28/00 9:26:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, Captnbr@aol.com
writes:

I get the question, "So Brian what do you want for Christmas" So I thought
what would I really like so I said uhh how about Springs for my Car.  The
response was, OK get me the info. So I said in homer simpson voice
Swwweeeeetttttt.
This has probably been discussed before but the search function for the
list
archive does not seem to work for me, and I don't have time to look at each
month so if you have the time please respond.
Neuspeed Lowering or HandR springs. I'd like a 1.5 inch drop, I would like
the front to sit a little lower than the rear, and not to harsh of a ride
What are you guys using or recommend.  I guess the majority will win on
this
one(yes I said that on purpose:) as the prices are nearly the same.

Go for H&R. No one can argue about the quality of their springs. I have.
however heard some bad things about the recent Neucheese springs.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)