Re: Welding 101 (WAS Motor mount nightmare)

In a message dated 11/28/00 9:43:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<< >BTW, I'm getting a good deal on a used MIG welder--picking it up
 >tomorrow...anyone wanna' teach me how to weld?

 Sure! Its easy. Can you draw lots of circles?? :)

  One neat custom trick with these is you can fill in the gaping hole where
the trunk lock once was because the A$$HOLE THAT STOLE YOUR CAR CAN'T READ
THE BRIGHT BUTTON THAT SCREAMS "TRUNK RELEASE" AND... well, that was a while
back, and I'm better now... really...

Carl
77rocco
89fox