Re: 16V CIS-e tuning problems

Craig,

Just a thought, when you say you replaced the distributor do you mean the fuel distributor or ignition?  I know you were suspicious of the fuel distributor at one time and your welcome to try mine again if you think it could be stuck open.(This happened to me once).

David Guido

1981 "S"

1980 (shell)