RE: Old memories from a crate

Buy another Bug just for an excuse to use them.  Then build a 2110 or
something cool like that, add 4-wheel discs, improve the suspension, and
start racing Mustangs and Camaros just to ruin their day.

Of course, you could probably get by without such a big engine, but either
way, it's an excuse to build a Bug.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco