Re: [tech] Relaying US lights, any effect?

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:26:31 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>Shawn'sk hasn't spoken up yet but he relayed his US spec lights and the
>improvement was good enough to forestall upgrading to H4s and stuff.
>
>Do it, the combo of newer, larger gauge wire and direct from source to
>use through the relays is marvelous.

Sorry, just got home from visiting family in Oklahoma. (Gee I wish I
lived there. kaak.)

 After doing mine I couldnt see spending the cash for Euro lights and
basically the same lighting. If it wasnt for the fact that my euro lights
were so affordable, I wouldnt of got them at all.
Relays do wonders for US lights. Absatively.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!