Re: Old memories from a crate

>Cleaning out the back porch, I came across some old parts from my first VW,
>a 69 bug... The hand painted steering wheel cover and chrome internal door
>release covers.
>Keep or throw out? I'll never own a 69 bug again, but it is the start of my
>affliction....

Keep it!!! I have parts from my very first VW... a rusted out '73 Karmann
Ghia that was the start of my affliction! (My favorite being the VW badge
off the nose ) and various other parts from assorted other cars.

My parents to this day still ask me when I'm going to rid the garage of all
that VW crap. The answer: When Dad rids his side of the garage of all those
old rusted Harley parts.

Marie