Re: EKTA CD.

  Any chance I could get a copy also?
  I was at the VW dealer the other day and asked the parts guy about buying a
copy thru' VW, the look on the guy's face was indecribable (actually, I've
seen it often when I've had to order parts for either the Roc or Fox...),
kinda like I said "Hi, I'm with the IRS. Can we have a word with you?", or
like telling a comic collector that reading superhero books is a sign of
latent homosexuality.  Not even a response, wow.

Carl
77rocco (wife won't let me bring it in out of the cold *snif*)
89fox