Re: Sport Compact Car-rocco featured

Sounds (pun not intended) like a vast improvement! Remind me to bring some *my* CDs for the 2001 waterfest trip! Are you putting the Seidl kit on over the winter?

chrisg

  Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:

>I second that...I endured... *ahem* I mean ENJOYED a 300 mile trip
>from Rochester to New Jersey in Brett's car...(and Jim's cab and
>Mike's 'rocc). Brett just has to get a decent CD changer and head
>unit. For a good part of the trip my lap was the CD
>changer/holder/anti-skip device! :^)

Got it _way_ covered already on the system front. :) Pioneer CD headunit,
Pioneer 9 band partially parametric eq, Rockford Fosgate 5.25 Fanatic X
components up front (tweets hidden in front vents), Pyle Driver 4x6's in
the rear (suprisingly good back there!), Rockford Fosgate highend 12in DVC
sub, and a pair of Boss 800 watt amps to power it all. The amps and the sub
are built into a custom trunk subfloor which is built over where the spare
tire well is. Sounds particularly great IMO! :) (Jim, quiet on the amp
front, you've heard it, can't dispute the results... :) )

So, mad stero: check. :-) I'm hoping to do some other interior treatments
this winter storage session also...

==Brett

>chrisg
>
> jarrett@rpa.net wrote:
>
>Quoting chris gonzalez :
>
> > Ok, so who's next? ;^)
> >
> > chrisg
> >

>Craig has nicely covered the Mk 1, I vote Brett for Mk II.

\/ '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net

Do You Yahoo!?